#1Somewhere somersaulting between being slapped/spitted and attempting suicides, Raanjhanaa Dhanush finally manages to rest in peace by a police bullet. Damn you Dhanush, for glamouring punishable criminal offences-stalking and attempting suicide .
#2Can someone explain this obsession with masochism in Raanjhanaa ? Sonam Kapoor indulges in slapping spree, Dhanush goes around verbally and physically degrading Swara Bhaskar and Swara Bhaskar of course launches her own ego nihilation campaign! #3 Assuming our hot Raanjhanaa, Sonam Kapoor , was not suffering from serious amnesia can anyone please tell me how to genuinely wipe someone out of memory who has been kind enough to stalk you endlessly, routinely enjoyed your abuse, got you hostel-ed and had also conducted a wrist slitting show?!
#4Changing a diaper would appear to be more complicated a task in comparison to the ‘serious’ politics that Raanjhanaa showcases ! Yes, use naive reason to negotiate the life of a police officer, shoot a budding politician in broad day light and prattle about germination of thieves , wish life was that easy ! Pssstt…if nothing works use your native language to negotiate .
#5Love is beyond reason…
- and that is why I am not asking why Sonam Kapoor’s parents decided to sent her off to Aligarh all alone especially when it was supposed to be a punitive journey;
- why is the basic background check of politico Raanjhanaa ( Abhay Deol ) thought unessential ;
- why Dhanush could not manage to get the name of his neighbourhood-love after so many years of stalking;
- why Sonam Kapoor’s parents who were so over-reactive to her falling in love, did not mind her admission to a ‘liberal’ campus like Jawahrlal Nehru University.
- as per Article 84 (b) of Constitution of India minimum age for becoming a candidate for Lok Sabha or Assembly election is 25, since Sonam Kapoor is 21/22 (as she herself says) how is she the party face;
- who was sponsoring the ‘independent’ party expenses …
Please feel free to lash out or appreciate.